Consumption of fast food, deep fried snacks results in the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries that resulted in deadly health issues like heart attack and strokes. These calorie-rich foods also have a substantial contribution to the nation’s increasing rate of obesity. Besides consulting a physician or shedding sweat in the gym it is equally important to include a healthy diet and maintain a systematic lifestyle.
Intake of cold water fishes such as salmon, herring, and sardines full of Omega3 fatty acids aids in removing LDL- low- density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol) and petroleum extracted from fish is regarded among the potent sources of omega3 fatty acids.
Fish oil offers a wide range of benefits to many health ailments which have been clinically demonstrated. Consumption of the oil derived from fish’s liver helps in eliminating depression, anxiety, arthritis, weight loss and many more. Let’s talk about a few proven health benefits of this oil.
• Lower heart problems: The oil is considered as the best caretaker of the center. The Omega3 fatty acids assist in combating the bad cholesterol that higher the chance of heart attacks and related disease and help in maintaining the normal heart rate.
The two elements of fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) plays a significant role in cancer therapy.
• Treats Alzheimer’s: From various studies, it’s been proved that the fatty acid in the oil is critical for proper brain function and its long-term consumption by the adults can prevent brain shrinkage.
• Anxiety: Oil from fish is regarded an important food for the healthy brain development during the growth period of a human being because supplying fish to the kids at this phase will keep them away from stress and anxiety.
• Depression: To get rid of depression and mood disorders oil extracted from fish works as a magic wand. This oil can combat depression and effectively enhances emotional well being.
• Fertility & pregnancy: Research proves that mothers who included liver of the fish in their diet during pregnancy gave birth to the children with great problem-solving abilities in addition with great hair and skin.
• Fight Diabetes: New research suggests that oil derived from fish is effective at reducing the risk of diabetes by lowering oxidative stress which plays a vital role in the progression of diabetes. That is why this oil is now prescribed in the diabetic diet plan.
• Great for eyes: Dry eyes are the most common problem now and the omega3 from the fish oil aids in producing oil in the meibomian gland from the uterus that floats across the eye keeping the eye moisturize with all the tears and prevents it from becoming disappeared.
• Good hair and skin: The fatty acid in the oil extracted from fish hydrates the skin and keeps the skin smooth with an elastic feel. The fatty acids contain EPA and DHA which prevents conditions like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis and is a much essential part in maintaining the skin and hair moisturized.
• Weight Loss: Fish oil can magically help to get rid of obesity.
• Improves immune system: Omega3 in the oil will help in enhancing the performance of the immune cells. Salmon is the perfect fish whose oil and astaxanthin works as the greatest immune boosting health food.
Oil from fish contains anti-inflammatory properties which treat chronic inflammation.
• Fight bone disease: The omega3fatty acids contain in the oil of fishes such as sardine, tuna, salmon will help in bone development with higher density which prevents various bone disorder. On the other hand, the effect may vary with the consumption of supplements.
Conclusion: The benefits of fish oil was proved clinically as essential components in fighting many health ailments but for the patients it is very important to go for appropriate medical diagnosis prior to undergoing any dietary treatment.